Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October crush list

With the seasons changing and rich hues starting to become the norm again here's a few items on my list that I've been lusting after.



Handbag: Elisabetta Slouch Handbag at Marks & Graham (free monogramming, too!). I've been wanting a brightly colored handbag and this seems to fit the trick. Plus.. made in Italy and the ability to have my initials? Yes please.
Boots: Kasia via Target. These Frye lookalikes at more than half the price might make me order them to see if they fit any differently than the $300 version.
Leopard flats: Vivian Calf Hair flats from Land's End. Because everyone needs a good pair of leopard print flats. I have these in black and they are one of my most comfortable pairs of shoes.
Gold stacking ring: Threadbare yellow gold ring, Catbird NYC. I've recently become into the idea of stacking rings, and this gorgeous gold one fits the bill.

What are some things that you've had your eye on?

1 comments:

  1. I love all of your October picks, Laura! That handbag is gorgeous! I checked it out on the website and the price point is really reasonable considering it's made in Italy. You should totally get it!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs