Friday, March 25, 2011

The A to Z of me.

I saw this over at Sara's blog and thought it would be a little fun thing for me to do on a dreary morning (although it is Friday!)

A. Age: 26.

B. Bed Size: Queen. and I love it (especially when the cat decides to take over my side of the bed....)
C. Chore you dislike: All of them? I actually really dislike laundry. Way too many steps. If I could just fast forward to the warm out of the dryer part then I'd be happier.
D. Dogs: None :( Our apartment is too tiny. I would love to have a corgi though.
E. Essential start to your day: Sitting with Rosie for a few minutes and watching the morning news if its a weekday.
F. Favorite color: Hm I donno... probably red. Although I do like blue, too...
G. Gold or silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5'6.

I. Instruments you play(ed): Ahahaha. None. I always thought it would be cool to play the violin though..

J. Jelly bean flavor: Ooh the starburst ones - strawberry!
K. Kids: None at the moment... but I think 2 is a good number.
L. Lucky number: 11.

M. Month: I really dig September and October. It's our best weather here and the days are still long enough to have sun when you get off work.

N. Nicknames: I don't have any anymore, but I use to go by Fo...

O. Overnight hospital stays: A supposed blood clot scare when I was 16. I was hospitalized for 5 days only to find out that oops! My mri was read wrong.

P. Pet peeves: People who drive with their blinkers going, line jumpers, leaving the lights on in the house.
Q. Quote from a movie: "..and one pasta with meatless balls. Ew. It tastes the same! if you close your eyes.." - RENT
R. Righty or lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: I have 1 sister who is younger. Everyone thinks we look alike but I don't see it. I look like both of my parents and she doesn't look like either (sorry lisa).
T. Time you wake up: .... 7:50. The joys of walking to work and starting at 9AM.
U. Underwear: I wear it. All the time/
V. Vegetables you don't like: I really don't have anything against veggies. I actually like brussel sprouts (with bacon... mmm...)
W. What makes you run late: Muni. Enough said.
X. X-rays you've had: Everything south of my chest.
Y. Yummy food you make:  Ahaha. Another funny one. With the help of a mix I can do a wicked jambalaya. Does that count?
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Penguins! And chinchillas. Only cause I'm biased. ;)

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs