Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Whirlwind

Hello out there in blogland. I'm so sorry that I've failed to update this recently but I'm vowing to do better.

The past few weeks have been a complete blur. Europe was absolutely amazing - and in fact it feels like we went months ago. London was cold but for some reason I didn't mind (it almost feels like it added to the charm!). I achieved my goal of eating sticky toffee pudding (holy cow, yum) went to Liberty of London (although I didn't purchase anything it was fun to look) and I did go to Topshop and came home with a gorgeous vintage silk scarf.


Royal Swan

Tower bridge

Big Ben
Barcelona was almost a complete 180 from London. We stuffed ourselves with paella and spanish wine, enjoyed the sun, and just took in the culture. I could honestly wander Barcelona for hours - the winding twisting alleys with apartments piled up so high, birds tweeting from their windowsil cages and cobbled sidewalks. Barcelona is where I fell in love with my best friend all over again.
The lizard at Guell park

Shutters and windows on our hotel

Bumblebee at Guell park

It honestly seems like time has been flying by at an unprecendented speed. I can't believe March is coming to a close and April is almost upon us. 

Lately I've kinda been into a redecorating kick around the apartment. I'd love to paint some of the walls but quite frankly I'm not too sure I have that much energy (or effort). I've been gathering up prints of places that we've traveled to and framing them on a wall. I want it to be a bit of a photo collage.


I'm also majorly lusting for a new jewelry box and ring holder. I don't currently have either of those items and you have no idea how hard it is to try and pick something out.  For some reason I can't help but want the bunny ring holder from urban. There's just something so cutesy and adorable about it it makes me smile whenever I look at it. Alas, my local store is sold out of it and I'm not too sure I want to pay for the shipping.

Anyway - that's whats going on with me at the moment. Not much else besides my daily 9-5 grind and just being content with the way things are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs