Monday, March 12, 2012

Purple and gold

I have to admit that I've been on a scarf kick lately. H&M has had some nice finds recently - including the one I'm wearing today. I love it already after my first time wearing it - my mom treated me to it yesterday. Thanks mom! I've also decided to start stashing some cash aside for our honeymoon in Europe to treat myself to something nice - I haven't decided what it is yet - but I've been tossing about the idea of an awesome pair of prada shoes from Italy or an Hermes silk scarf (brand new, perhaps?). I started an ING account that's separate from my savings and add a few dollars to it at a time.
Blouse: Banana Republic. Slacks: Gap. Sweater and scarf: H&M. Shoes: Nine West

Again, I apologize for the awkward bathroom shots. I didn't get much time today to take any pictures since I'm training my replacement at work (woohoo!). 

I'm also realizing that I dress way conservative on Mondays and Tuesdays and taper off the rest of the week. Wonder why. Does that happen to anyone else?

So since I'm currently obsessed with scarves... is anyone else on a binge of a particular item lately? I'm also lusting after a blouse with a metal tipped collar, but we shall see.  Fingers crossed for better light tomorrow - I'd love to share some of my favorite scarves on Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. pretty ;) i love your cardigan and scarf combo super chic!! i know this is about your scarf.. but i LOVE LOVE your cardigan hahaha it's so pretty haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ i can grab you one and send to you!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs