Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New York

New York you are fantastic. I've prolly left your fantastic city with a few more pounds to my hips but that's okay.  I had such a fun time with all of my coworkers and being able to stay and visit with my in laws, but its always good to come home and sleep in my own bed and be with the furkids.

Here's some snapshots from our trip:
Near Columbus Circle, a few blocks away from the inlaws 
Yankee Stadium
Cheese fries at the ballgame.
Baked by Melissa peanut butter chocolate cupcakes. YUM!
My friend I made walking to work on 28th..
Globe outside 59th St Station
View from office 1 
Empire State Building 
St. Patrick's Cathedral
Office number 2's pool room 
A flagel. It was good! 
Central park 
Manolo store
C Wonder goodies
Whew. I swear each night we had something going on after work and the jet lag messed with me for a few days. But I had a great time and hope to go back soon. Next month is Mexico... so I might need some beach clothes!

5 comments:

  1. I love all of your New York photos! It sounds like a great trip with lots of yummy food! I used to live there and this makes me want to go back...at least to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice trip to NYC, albeit tiring! Mexico sounds way more relaxing though! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fabulous time!! And maybe made a kittys day :) Love your blog! Following along with BlogLovin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to NY, but it's definitely on my bucket list! Sounds like you had a wonderful time girl, but I agree there is no place like home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a wonderful trip! This post inspired me to finally try Baked by Melissa!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs