Saturday, March 1, 2014

February 2014 Spending Recap

Feb 2014



Gap pullover cable sweater: 17.50
Lands End Canvas twill knit pants: 26.00 each x 2
J Crew Factory dress: 34.50

Not pictured:

Loft jeweled cardigan: 8.00
Loft tights: 2.00
Loft skinny jeans: 15

Total spent in February: 94.00.

By far one of my cheapest months yet. I think that I am fairly content with my wardrobe as it is now, and I'm not even sure that I will keep the above mentioned 8.00 cardigan (do I really need another cardigan? Probably not...).

I'm also hoping to make March and April low spend fashion months as well, and keep drawing inspiration from other blogs and remixing pieces in my current wardrobe.

How did you do in February?

Linking up with Fran!

6 comments:

  1. February was not great for me (way over budget again)! Love what you've bought tho - the dress is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And it's okay... one bad month out of the year isn't all that bad!

      Delete
  2. ohh that gap pullover sweater is so pretty!! i love the color!!

    good for you laura!!

    my feb was ok. lol i didn't really buy anything other then the trip to Hermes.. but i started off march badly.. i ordered 3 pairs of shoes from DSW LOL!! ugh.

    what are you going to do. hahaha

    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hermes huh... I don't think I would have much restraint if I lived in Europe. But then again... there is that awesome VAT refund for us non European union members.

      Spill on the shoes!

      Delete
  3. I love that dress and you got it for a great price! I went over budget by $20 this month, but hey, I'm not going to give myself a hard time for it.

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is very pretty - I love the simplicity of the style and the color as well! I am stopping by from Fran's linkup :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs