Monday, May 12, 2014

Spring wishlist

How is it that May is almost already half over? Where has this year gone? Holy wow. I am glad it's spring though.. and we are in for a heatwave here in SF this week, and the warmer weather has got me craving some new items for spring:

Spring wishlist

From top left:
Anthropologie Flynn peplum top. I saw my cousin wearing this yesterday and absolutely loved it on her. Given my foray into peplum this may be something that goes on the sale wishlist.
Target merona popover in whale print. It has whales on it. Enough said. Perfect for summer!
Essie polish in mesmerize. Blue seems to be all the rage for nails and I think this would look perfect on toes!
Anthropologie Aoi tee. Stripes and flowers all in one. Anthro is seriously hitting it out of the park with this one.
J Crew cleo flats. Stripes, bows, a loafer, and made in Italy? I saw these on Respect the shoes today and loved them. Definitely added to a wish list or 5.
Keds champion perf shoes. Adorable for summer - and they don't have laces, either! 
Kut from the Kloth embroided denim shorts. I know what you're thinking..denim shorts. But I think the detailing is adorable and this is something I'd have to try in person. 

Do you have anything on your wish list for the upcoming months?

2 comments:

  1. I actually have the whale shirt from Target. I wore it today and I am featuring it on my blog sometime soon. I love everything on else on this list too, including the Cleo flats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those keds are amazeballs! So perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs