Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Currently: November


November, how quickly you've come! I can't believe I've been at my job for almost 9 months now and the end of year is in sight. 



reading -  nothing! I need a new book to read, so I might finally pick up Game of Thrones.

wishlisting - an orange bag. I really want  the Mark and Graham Elisabetta handbag that I featured in my October wishlist post, but I've also decided to do a No Spend November to try and curb some of my consumerism. Perhaps if I've managed to go the entire month without spending any money on clothes/shoes/accessories then I'll think about buying it. Also, wishlisting this pair of leopard print loafers from Lands End (that are currently 25% off..ugh!). But again.. sticking to No Spend November!

loving - scarves. plaid. cooler nights. I think I'd even be happy if the temperature dropped another 7-10 degrees so I could really get out some autumn gear.

appreciating - my boss. it's amazing to be at an organization with individuals and a boss who wants to mentor me.

creating - attempting to create a better appreciation for the things that I have instead of what I don't.

And that's it for November so far. Linking up with Anne In Residence. What has your month looked like so far?

7 comments:

  1. A No Spend November is a great idea, especially with the holidays coming... but resistance is hard with such great handbags and loafers out there. Love them both!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a no spend November, but I don't think I could do it with the Black Friday sales! However, if a gorgeous bag was my incentive I could probably do without! I am also looking forward to cooler weather as it was 96 degrees today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 96?! Holy moly, that's crazy. We've been pretty muggy here all summer and I'm so over it; I hate feeling all nasty by the time I get to work. Blargh.

      Delete
  3. Scarves and plaid are so perfect this time of year. Definitely loving those, too!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is so pretty! Your blog is adorable, I am happy to have stumbled upon it :)
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your site is good Actually, i have seen your post and That was very informative and very entertaining for me. Riverdale Varsity Jacket

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs