Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ode to the J Crew wool pencil skirt

I don't think I've ever known love for a skirt until now. Holy cow.

Sweater, buttondown - gap; belt, skirt - j crew, pearls - gift, tights - urban outfitters, shoes - tory burch 

I apologize for the bathroom setting but I came to the realization today that the bathroom's full length mirror makes for a nice prop. I may have to work on different lighting.

I also apologize for the wrinkled shirt but it was toward the end of the day.

And I would like to make a big shout out to Kendi over at Kendi Everyday for giving me the inspiration and guts to try out the belt over the top of the skirt trick.

The new job is going quite well. It's amazing what a change of scenery and about 40 new people in an office can do to a girl. I'm really enjoying it (especially since I am off at 5. And I can walk to work again. Oh yeah, and the specialty's cafe next door). It's the little things that I realized I really missed - being able to walk to work with the BF, being able to walk to work in general, and having a bunch of people around. It's also different (but really fun) working in a huge building too. I kinda feel important.

And now, to be lazy until tomorrow.... ahhh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs