Thursday, April 7, 2011

engagement dresses

So I have to admit that while the pure bliss of finally being engaged still hasn't worn off I'm starting to turn my attention to inevitably what will be the hard part - wedding planning. But before we dive into all that I just had to turn the spotlight onto this perfect little dress that I picked up at jcrew last weekend with a friend. I thought it would be so cute for an engagement party or dinner with our families.

Enter the JCrew tea stained dobby dress. There's something so sweet and girly about the color and the little red polkadots. Plus with a belt and a cardigan its the perfect thing to wear to a happy party.

I also really adore Anthropologie's pezza dress. The blue is just so upbeat and fantastic for spring and summer. I think I would really get a lot of wear out of it.

I don't have much else to add right now - but I thought I'd share these two really cute dresses.

Thank goodness the weekend is almost here - I'm looking forward to dinner at a nice restaurant and massages, followed up by a fun hair fashion show with a friend.

Have a great one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs