Monday, April 11, 2011

Lust list - April 2011

Dear checkbook, I am so so sorry for the following list. Of course, if it was up to me, all of these items (and then some)  would be coming home with me. Alas, I don't currently have the budget for it, so pouring over these pretty pictures shall do instead.

Skirts:
In case you haven't noticed, I'm kinda obsessed with Anthropologie. Their ruffles and soft colors make the little girl in me squeal.
Anthro's convergence skirt with its stripes and little pleats just make me smile. Plus the colors are a great neutral to go with a variety of tops and shoes, too!


Next up in Anthro's sugar work skirt. What's better for spring than a sunshiney yellow skrit with white ribbons swirling around it?
Anthro's drawing parallels skirt is something that I think would be fantastic for Easter, if not the rest of spring and summer and even fall. I adore the color on this, and I think it would be a fantastic addition to my wardrobe.

Shoes:
There is one pair that I've seen similar styles pop up over several blogs. Alas, my local Urban Outfitters is outo of these and I would have to order them online. I really like the nude color because it's a fantastic neutral, and honestly I don't have any shoes that already look like this. And the price point isn't that bad, either!
Bag:
I haven't lusted after a bag in awhile, quite frankly, probably more than 6 months. The last one I bought got sent back because it wasn't the right size. But this one has me drooling, especially in the chai color. JCrew's lockwood hobo is spot on with everything that I want in a bag - plus there's 4 colors to choose from. And if you order by the end of today, you can get an additional 20% off orders of 150.00 or more.
Well friends that's about it for now - at least on my end. What's currently on your spring wishlist?

2 comments:

  1. First of all, CONGRATS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!! Your ring is beautiful!

    I also adore Anthropologie and if their shipping wasn't so expensive, I'd have more of their products in my closet!

    My spring wishlist includes brightly coloured tops, flowly dresses and MORE SHOES!!

    www.cashmereandcandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm totally in a flouncy skirt mood lately too.. i just bought like 3 flouncy skirts from forever21 the other day!!!

    we so need to get together for shopping plus i wanna see your blinging ass ring girl!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs