Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My new favorite necklace

At this past weekend's North Beach festival in SF I was on the hunt for a necklace. Not just any... but an initial one. I had been scouring etsy and being the impatient person that I am figured if I found one I liked I'd buy it and not have to wait for shipping.

And low and behold, at the last place I looked I found it. I had been wanting something to remind me of my fiance that was small and dainty and that would match any outfit I happen to be wearing. So it was a no-brainer when I found Ofina's handstamped charm in sterling silver. I grabbed the D (for David) and put it on right away.

L shown in rose gold, from Ofina.net
And quite frankly, I'm in love. I'm even toying with the idea of getting the L for my own initial, but I kinda like the D on its own.

i kinda want them all...
There is one other necklace I'm eying - and thanks to Lucky magazine its 35% off! It's the gorgeous zen necklace from Sarah Chloe. So I guess I'll see what my paycheck looks like on Friday. I'm just not sure what color to get - I'm torn between the silver and the gold finish (and of course, my sister says rose gold... bah!). Use code lucky3 for 35% off any of their merchandise! (thanks lucky!)

In June shopping news, I haven't bought any clothes - not even a maxi dress - in the month of June. Unheard of! So that's why I may spring for the zen necklace.

Anyway - hope everyone is having a fantastic Wednesday!

(I am in no way affiliated with either jewlery store - just love their designs!)

1 comments:

  1. ahahha laura you comment seriously made me LOL!!!

    i loveee that you got a D initial for your fiance that is so romantic!! LOVE!

    i like the yellow gold! :) i just think gold makes everything more luxe!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs