Happy 2012 everyone! I hope that the new year has started off as great for you as it has for me. We rang in the new year up in Tahoe with a firework show at Squaw Valley followed by champagne at midnight back at our friends cabin. It was really great to spend a nice relaxing NYE without feeling as if I had to run amok and do something crazy.
|Our last photo of 2011!|
1) Be more mindful of my spending. I think I've gone off the clothing deep end with all the holiday sales but I'm going to try a shopping ban for January (wish me luck). I need to set a bit aside for things that I'd like to get and need to ask myself more often "Do I really need this?".
2) Get back into a healthier routine. With a ton of travel and weddings this year I think its even more important to start eating better and working out more. Even if I don't have time to hit the gym a walk throughout the hills would do.
3) Spend more time with my camera. It's a passion that I sometimes neglect - and I'd love to start taking more pictures.
4) Save more money. Yep.. ties in to number 1 but I'd like to go back to a cash budget for during the work weeks. I have a goal in mind by my wedding day... so fingers crossed I can hit it by then.
5) Laugh more.
6) Cook at home more often. Also a good money saver.
7) Post more outfit photos.
8) Dress my age. I've really gotta get rid of these hoodies..
9) Spend more time interacting with the chinchillas and Rosie.
10) Be more positive.
That's about it for me... what's on your list for 2012?