With Friday marking my birthday I thought I'd do a recap of my 29 before 29. And oh god... 30 before 30? My last year of my twenties... ack!
- Spend less, shop my closet more.
Read a minimum of 30 books.
Take more photos.Thank you, Instagram.
- Dedicate more time and effort to the blog.
- Make homemade pasta and sauce.
Go to a new city where I haven't been before.Hello Munich, Ischia, Naples, and Bergamo.
Volunteer for more shifts at the holiday window display for the SF SPCA. Less time inside, more time outside.
- Join a sports team/bowling league/sign up for ice skating lessons.
- Bike across the golden gate bridge.
Take a how to make a terraneum class with my mom. Take a photo every day for 30 straight days.
- Go to the symphony with DH.
Learn to fix/sew a button. Try a new beer once a month.
- Go fruit/pumpkin picking.
- Hike Angel Island.
Get as close as I can to the city where my grandpa was born in Italy.See that little town Carraia? Yup.
- Bake at least once a month with the new kitchen aid mixer.
Go gokarting with my family. Define my style better.
- Visit the Italian American museum in the presidio.
- Organize and play a bocce ball day.
- Be nicer to my cuticles (so I can finally have nice manicures...)
Take a spontaneous drive. Make a new friend. Make a stranger's day
- Clean and reorganize my wardrobe AND keep it up (for longer than a week).
- Exercise more and eat better.
So since I clearly didn't get a chance to do them all... I will add them to my 30 before 30.
- Dedicate more time and effort to the blog
- Make homemade pasta and sauce
- Join a sports team/bowling league/ice skating lessons
- Bike across the golden gate bridge
- Go to the symphony with DH
- Go fruit/pumpkin picking
- Hike Angel Island
- Bake at least once a month with my kitchenaid mixer
- Visit the Italian American Museum
- Organize and play a bocce day
- Be nicer to my cuticles
- Clean my wardrobe
- Exercise more and eat better
- Visit at least one new US city
- Read a minimum of 40 new books
- Take and pass the PHR
- Push myself harder at work
- Strip down the wardrobe
- Be better with impulse purchases
- Visit another National Park (that I haven't been to already...)
- Perfect my pie making abilities
- Have a dinner party
- Visit another California coast lighthouse
- Cook dinner at home at least twice a week
- Get a few steps closer to buying our own place
- Do something that really pushes my boundaries/limits
- Finish my online course early (prior to November 20..)
- Work on being a better wife
- Do something spontaneous
- Be okay with turning 30.