Thursday, August 1, 2013

Birthday wishist

Hello August and goodbye July! Although we did get to travel in July and DH got good news I'm not sad to see you go. So bye! ;)

With August comes my birthday (ew) and our first wedding anniversary. Here's some items that I wouldn't mind getting for either of those occasions.. hint hint!

Birthday wishist

Tory Burch Robinson bag - What can I say, I love handbags. I previously had one of the robinson bags which was great... except it was before they all came with a cross body strap. Boo to that. It's a great alternative to the Prada bags which are more than triple the price of the TB one. 

J Crew double tassel necklace - I really like the idea of a tassel necklace, and this one has two. I like the length on it and could see it easily paired with business casual outfits and also for days when I need to dress up.

Lowercase cursive initial necklace - I have been lusting over this for a few months. I really really like it.. and not sure if I can hold out for my birthday and might end up getting it for myself. And it also comes in gold and rose gold, too!

J Crew Factory anchor sweater - I love anchors. And sweaters. Match made in heaven.. and 40% off!

Dotted monogram journal - It's no secret that I have a love affair with office products... journals and pens in particular. I adore the dots on this and the monogramming makes it so much more personal.

So... expensive.. yes. But that's why its a wish list!

Do you have any items on a wish list for an upcoming event or for the new month? I'd love to hear it!

16 comments:

  1. I do love a good birthday and anniversary! I like all of your picks - hope you have shared them with your husband! Love the office supplies, too!!! oh and I think I need a cursive letter necklace now, too... sigh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know, I think the initials are just the cutest thing! :)

      Delete
  2. wahhh!! that lower case cursive letter is soo cute!! i would love it in rose gold teheheeh :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. get it Lisa! ;) Hopefully we can be necklace twins!

      Delete
  3. I love all of your picks!!!! And, yay for your upcoming birthday and anniversary!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered/received the anchor sweater today! I LOVE anchors too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE it! I actually tried it on at the outlet 2 weeks ago, but it was still full price then. So glad I waited!

      Delete
  5. i'm pre-celebrating your birthday month with you!! :) and your first wedding anniversary! yayayaya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to add all of these to my wishlist too. Love the little l necklace :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I don't think I've ever seen someone say "ew" after their birthday! I don't care how old I get I will always milk it for all it's worth :) I love your picks! That tassel necklace is great.

    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love that tassel necklace - I hope you get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the lower case initial necklace in silver from Olive Yew and I love it. It was a featured deal on Very Jane, so you might luck out and have it featured again!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs