Sunday, December 1, 2013

November Spending Recap

Okay ladies, not gonna lie. I went way over this month (although I had some help). I definitely succumbed to pre-holiday sales but I feel good going into the holiday season (I probably shouldn't say that though... darn you J Crew sale..).
November List



From top left:
J Crew dots over stripes shirt, 22.99
J Crew factory grey plaid shirt, 33.20
J Crew factory colorblock baseball tee, 21.60
Target merona leopard print sweater, 24.99
J Crew factory plaid shirt, 33.90
J Crew funny birds t shirt, 22.99
Sperry topsider loafers, 56
Enzo Angiolini boots, 149.99


Not pictured:
Gap buffalo check scarf in red, 12.99 on sale
J Crew factory marled knit socks, 6.80 x2 (what can I say, I love socks...)
Hunter Wellies (half as gift), 70.99

+ 125 focus group + 80 rollover money (reno) + 70 rollover money (disneyland) = 178.24. Eeeeesh.

So, I'm going to be more mindful of the things that I purchase in December. And hopefully by clearing out my closet a bit more I can help to recoup some funds. And yeah, there's always some Christmas money.

Alright, I spilled - how did you do this month? Linking up with Fran!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow I am in love with everything you got this month! J.Crew was good to you (or bad, depending on how you look at it haha)
    Inge
    This Ever Evolving Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Inge! I guess we should call it neutral? ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow - I definitely think I would wear everything you bought this month! You really got some gorgeous items. And those boots look amazing. Even though you went over, you got some good deals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! Now if only the holiday sales would stop...

      Delete
  3. Oh man, trying to hunt down that Merona sweater! You made some great buys last month, but I agree, I hope the sales slow down a bit (but they won't)!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs