Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Currently..October

Art from the DeYoung in San Francisco
smelling: Heat wave! Does summer have a smell? Well.. it smells warm out. Also, I have a pack of bubblegum on my desk so occasionally I get a smell of sweet bubblegum.

loving: The ability that I can make choices for myself. I've been thinking a lot lately about certain things and how I do have the ability to change them if I don't like it. It's hard to think about but I'm incredibly lucky that I have the option to do so.


planning: Our trip to NY for Thanksgiving and hopefully getting to see some old coworkers in there too. 

baking: Does my morning instant oatmeal count? otherwise, nothing. my poor kitchenaid is so lonely.

celebrating: This weekend, a friend's wedding. Next week will be a friend's engagement party, and the weekend after that another good friend's birthday. I'm also celebrating the warm weather we're having with summer-like outfits and lots of open windows.


Hello October - here's to you! What are you smelling/loving/planning/baking/celebrating this month?

Linking up with Anne at In Residence!

6 comments:

  1. I love being in New York City during thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful trip. Looks like you're still experiencing hot weather too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! We are - and they are saying another warm up for this weekend. Eep!

      Delete
  2. Open windows are great, aren't they? I'm celebrating the short-lived in-between days where we don't need the air conditioning or the furnace and can just enjoy the weather... Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh air conditioning.. we call it fog here! Thanks for hosting and stopping by!

      Delete
  3. There is so much to celebrate! Love this month!
    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celebration indeed! Thanks so much for hosting!

      Delete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs