Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A giving of thanks

this year, much like every year, i find so many more things to be thankful for.


Central Park - November 2011
for my boyfriend turned fiance who is always so supportive and just a great listener.
for my parents - especially my relationship with my mom that's strengthened over time.
my job because well, its pretty awesome. and my company is cool too.

Barcelona - March 2011
for the chances and ability that i have to travel to new and old places; i'm so very lucky.
for fuzzy socks, warm bedsheets, and caramel macchiatos that make bad days just a bit better.
for being able to spend time with my family - and for all the in law family members that i'm going to gain next year because they're really fantastic people.


for being able to live in such an amazing city as san francisco.

for friends - good friends, old friends, and new friends, because life is so much sweeter with a good pal.
for my fuzzy best friends - rosie, frankie, and ollie who bring joy and unconditional love to my life.
for the ability to have an awesome place to call my own in cyberspace - and for anyone out there who is reading this.

Hope your Thanksgiving is full of good food, kind people, and warmth.

Is there anything extra special you are thankful for this year?

2 comments:

  1. aww, reading your post brought a smile to my face! i hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving! :)

    i'm thankful that i wake up everyday to new possibilities. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was (am still) thankful for tons of good food and good cheer - hope you've had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs