It's Friday... finally! Happy almost weekend everyone! Here's my outfit of the day. Purple has to be one of my favorite colors... I adore it.
|Outfit du jour - Blouse: Madewell; Necklace & tippi linen sweater: Jcrew; Jeans: Banana Republic|
|Necklace close up|
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!
11 things about me:
1) 11 is my favorite number. ;)
2) I love country music.
3) I love traveling and going to new places but I can't stand flying. Airplanes scare me.
4) I'm 100% Italian.
5) If I were to definte a uniform for myself it would be skinny jeans, a buttondown, and either a cardigan or a blazer.
6) I'm a diehard prep at heart. I adore plaid, tartain, stripes, and crests.
7) Up until I moved out I lived in the same house my entire life.
8) I've traveled to more countries than I have US States.
9) I love to dance. I'm not good at it, but whether its on the dance floor, in a gym class, or in my chair I can't stop moving when I hear good music.
10) I own two chinchillas.
11) I finally feel as if I'm starting to get a hold of this fashion thing and dressing for my body type.
Phiphi's 11 questions:
1. what is your biggest fear? Hm. snakes. and besides that, getting old and passing away.
2. in terms of your job/studies, did you end up doing what you thought you would when you were younger? yes and no. i majored in english language literature - so i can write and edit things. i originally wanted to be a teacher but got too used to the biweekly paychecks of a full time job.
3. if you could buy one thing without worrying about the price tag, what would it be? oh man. a blazer. or a birkin. ;)
4. what is your idea of a relaxing day? sleeping in, snuggling with my cat, reading in the sun, and then dinner with my FH at one of our favorite restaurants.
5. how did you meet your best friend? my oldest friend and i met in first grade.
6. what is your biggest pet peeve? people who are late.
7. if you could have an alternate career, what would it be? photo journalism!
8. what is your favourite season and why? i love fall. any excuse to wear skirts and blouses during the day but snuggle in warm sweaters in the evening is fine by me!
9. what is your greatest accomplishment? most likely graduating from college. i'm the only one in my immediate family to do so.
10. where do you see yourself in 5 years? to be honest, a mom. hopefully being able to work from home
11. if you could change one thing from your youth, what would it be? to tell myself not to worry too much now. i sometimes feel like i grew up too fast and missed out on being a kid.
1: What's your favorite place that you've been to?
2: What do you do for a living - do you enjoy it or is it just work?
3) What would be your last meal on earth would be?
4) What's your favorite accessory?
5) What's one thing you do every day regardless of where you are?
6) What's your favorite book?
7) What's the most exotic thing you've eaten?
8) If you could go back in time to any era, what would it be?
9) Do you have any pets?
10) What made you decide to start blogging?
11) How would you spend $1000 that you randomly found?
And in no particular order, my nominees:
Add Bubbles to Taste
The Lilac Pages
The Jess Journals
That Brunette One
Hello Katie Girl
A Package A Day
Granola 2 Glam