Monday, December 3, 2012

New York

New York... what can I say about New York that hasn't already been said? It's most definitely the city that never sleeps and even though I haven't explored much of the city I feel as though every corner you turn you find out something new.

We spent the weekend with friends and family. Thursday we got into Manhattan around 4 and had dinner. Had drinks at the gorgeous Gramercy Park Hotel and listened to a bit of live music in the lounge.

Friday I worked at my headquarters and had a great day with all of my NY colleagues, and even had a dance party before heading out to DH's company party. We ate, drank, and danced at the PHD club at the dream hotel.

Saturday we hit up Brooklyn Brewery for games, local beer, and pizza with friends before joining up with my in laws for dinner.

Sunday we had brunch, shopped (C Wonder and Century 21, anyone?), and reluctantly flew home (although I am always glad to be back home with the fur kids).

Some photos below....including my outfit of the day today with my amazing new blazer.
Empire State Building
Our headboard at the Dream Hotel Downtown
Vintage bottles at the Brooklyn Brewery
New blazer & seven for all mankind jeans that may have come home with me...
Stars at Columbus Circle
Todays outfit with tired hair.
And now, I'm tired but always happy to be back in San Francisco. Especially because its warmer here. But until next time new york...

4 comments:

  1. awww laura your weekend in NY sounded fabulous!! love the things you "may have took home" with you hahaha super cute you always look amazing in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend! I lived in NYC for a few years and it's my favorite city! I love the blazer and all of your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it sounds like you had a fantastic time and successful shopping too! you look great! xox P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, I love Manhatten sooo much. I am sure you had a great trip, and love your outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs