Friday, May 6, 2011

Banned is the new spending spree.

Over at one of my favorite blogs Anthroholic, Kim has decided to put herself on a shopping ban and shop her closet for the rest of May. Needing a bit of a shopping reality check myself, I've decided to join in with her.

For the rest of May I'm not to spend any money on clothing, shoes, accessories, you get the idea. I did allow myself the skirts that I wanted from Anthro's giganic Tuesday sale but other than that... banned for the rest of the month!

If you'd like to join us... the more the merrier!


1 comments:

  1. So brave of you to ban shopping... I think the longest I've gone sans shopping is 1.5 weeks. Yikes!

    www.cashmereandcandy,com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs