Wednesday, May 25, 2011

updated.

I apologize for my absence of blog posts lately. Things around here have been insanely hectic between work with 7 new hires and a bunch of family stuff happening (another cousin engaged, my dad needs shoulder surgery, my uncle fell and broke his arm and also needs surgery) that blogging has kind of taken a back seat.

I'm happy to report that I'm still on my clothing ban. I did kinda break down and buy two skirts on my wish list - but everything I had purchased earlier in the month didn't fit when it arrived and I had to return it all. Boo. I'm actually thinking of doing something similar for June - but narrowing down what my cheat items will be. I've still been lusting after a maxi dress and a pair of shoes at urban, so perhaps those can be my two allotted items for the month of June.

Friday afternoon fiance, his mom, sister, and I are off to DC to meet up with the rest of his family for his grandpa's 80th birthday celebration. It will be fun - although I'm not so sure how I'm going to do with the weather (high in the upper 80's with thunderstorms - eesh!).

I also think I'm somewhat ready to make a lifestyle change - I really need to start eating better and exercising more. I'm thinking of looking into some zumba classes when we get back from DC and maybe doing a cleanse or something. I'd really like to get into better shape before the wedding and keep it up, ya know?

So that's whats going on in my little corner of the world.

I also started a tumblr account - I'm having fun with a little place to be random! unconventionalbride. tumblr.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs