Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Everybody, everywear - Florals for May

In case you haven't heard of the monthly challenge over at Everybody, Everywear you should go check it out. This month's challenge was florals - as voted by everyone who decided to join up for it. It's my first challenge and I apologize for the bad photo below, but I'm rockin' my floral tank top blouse with navy slacks and a black sweater. I decided to go ahead and wear my red and navy tory burch revas to add a bit of color to the bottom.



What do you pair florals with?

Florals </P>
<P></P>
<P>Everybody, Everywear

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh Laura you look super cute I love your red patent TB's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you added the color with the shoes. I think florals can go with almost anything.
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs