Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Falling in love...

With JCrew's autumn catalogue. Holy cow, I think I want every single item from these pages. I mean really, there hasn't been a clothing catalogue that I've filpped through in a really long time and said "I need to start putting money aside for this season".



Probably the highlight for me is the schoolboy blazer in navy. I'm in love. Fallen hard - head over heels that I may end up paying full price for this item. I also do like the red version in wool - but there's something about a navy blazer that is timeless and can be worn throughout every season.


Another item that I'm crushing on is the stripe-breaker sweater. Stripes! In navy and cream! I adore this. I would definitely put a blue collared shirt on under this. Or maybe even paired under the above blazer? Oh the possibilities....


Shoes. Lets talk about shoes. I'm a flat-wearing girl - I'm not big on heels. I walk to and from work and all over the city (and kinda clumsy in heels) so I tend to stick to flats. My heart sang when I saw these in the shop the other day and I had to literally pry my hands off them and walk out. The oxford ballet flat is the last piece that would pull any awesome fall outfit together. Must.Have.Soon.

So maybe with some birthday money that may come my way in the next month I'll splurge on one of these items. I'm not quite sure what I want the most... I think its a toss up between the shoes and the blazer.

Happy hump day!

3 comments:

  1. I love everything from J.Crew fall as well! Those oxford flats are absolutely DARLING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my blog. ♥

    I love those shoes, they are so cute! You have such amazing taste. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog :)

    www.sajuki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs