Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend photo replay

Some photos that I snapped this weekend... the first three are from my massive walk on Saturday morning throughout Nob Hill, Russian Hill, North Beach, Telegraph Hill, and the Embarcadero.


I love sidewalk art... little reminders to be happy and smile

There was some major pollination going on at the top of the hill...

I loved this perfect pink little rose hiding on the stairs to Coit Tower

The last one is how Rosie got her nickname Chomps...

Watch out, she'll chomp your feet..

Also in big news we're about to sign our wedding contract for August 11, 2012! I can feel the stress leaving my shoulders as I type this. The next big thing I want to knock out right away is our photographer.

So that's about it for now - I can't believe July is already coming to a close and August is knocking on our doors. Odd to think that I'll be 27 in a month - jeesh that sounds... old. :O

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is a long walk! Lovely photos though - congrats on locking down your date! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be so fun to plan your wedding! :)

    And I do love long walks with nowhere in mind to go. Love that photo of your cute kitty cat.


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice heart on the ground... I want to find it!
    Reminds me of walking around chasing cool graffiti art in Paris. :D

    http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs