Thursday, November 11, 2010

3 & 4 and a fortune to boot

Hello there! Lets have a outfit roundup for days 3 and 4, shall we?

Lets start with 3. A really chilly day in the bay area so I chose to go with the longsleeved tuxedo shirt with a wraparound hoodie striped sweater. Paired it with a pair of jeans and the jcrew black booties (which i LOVE but they hurt my feet... ouch! may have to do something about that...). Since we had a dinner to attend last night the outfit took me from work to a casual dinner setting with friends. I got complimented on my outfit, too!
Total pieces used = 4

Today has been equally chilly as well, so much so that I've started carrying my leather gloves around in my bag with me. I have to be able to grip those cable car bars while hanging on for a ride home! So for day 4 I am pairing my black jeans with black tory burch shoes, the blue striped gap top, and wine colored sweater. Can I just say how much I love this sweater? I eventually want to get daring enough to pair it with a belt around the middle... but I may have to work up to that!
Total pieces used = 4

Last night at the aforementioned dinner gathering I picked out a fortune cookie from the pile and cracked it open and pulled out my fortune to reveal something that made me grin from ear to ear. "Good things come in small packages. One is coming to you". Oh i really hope that this hindsight is 20/20!

Still contemplating on opening up about some non-fashion related stuff going on, but I don't think I want to bog anyone down with it.

Anyway - at least today is Thursday so here's hoping today and tomorrow pass quickly to get us to Friday!

1 comments:

  1. jcrew booties ... oh how i love them. wish i had my very own pair. pain on the foot or not;)
    Yours, Mine and Ours

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs