Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Anthro/banana haul

Boy, I swear once I get a taste of something I have to have more. Oh Anthro and Banana sales, you got me good this time.

Roundup from the past few days (And I think my bank account officially hates me...). Also, major apologies on the crappyness of these photos. My room really isn't that dark. Bah.


Lockstitch tee - thanks future mom in law! Currently have this on with dark blue jcrew jeans since we're supposed to get some heat today in the city. Still available online and also in another color.


Lace capped top - thanks mom! White with beige colored lace. Purchased this at the Anthro in Palo Alto and can't wait to wear this out. Not available online, try stores. Would be more than happy to give you SKU numbers.


Whirligig dress - I purchased this for a huge upscale work event next week (that happens to occur on my birthday). When my future sis in law saw this and tried it on I decided it would be my bridesmaid dresses! My sister will wear the fuchia (as pictured above) and my other two girls will wear the dress in lilac. Downtown SF had plenty in the fuchia as well as the orange and navy yesterday.


Banana republic Alex ruffle top - saw this and had to have it. Instore they were doing an extra percent off so check stores for a better price. Love this - can't wait to pair it with jeans and a blazer!


Banana republic double V neck tee - try stores. Saw this in a few other colors as well. I think it came to under 10!

Aaaaand that's it (for now!). Anyone have any good hauls lately? Again, I apologize for the bad quality of the photos - I'll have to mess with my iphone more later on.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful haul! I love the Alex ruffle top - am heading over to the BR website now to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I absolutely love the Alex ruffle top!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I got the whirligig dress too! I think it is a fantastic and versatile piece - I hope you show us when you rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks gals! i'm actually going to debut it on next tuesday and i'll snap some pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay to sales, you definitely nabbed yourself some beautiful lovelies! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs