It's been over a year since the last time FH and I took a trip to Sin City. We were there last May for a wedding of a dear friend and while we've wanted to go back we haven't exactly had time (or real reason to).
Until today. Gilt groupe's offering of Virgin America round-trip flight packs made FH jump on it. So now we have 5 short haul round trip flights on VA good for the next year for the price of 680. Which just happens to include a weekend in September when my sister and her boyfriend will be going to Vegas. Which means... Vegas trip! I'm especially excited because the last time my sister and I were on a trip together was more than three years ago. I'm hoping for some relaxing in the sun and dancing at night (with a little blackjack mixed in between).
So I present to you my must-haves for Vegas:
1) Longchamp le pliage bag in large - the perfect travel bag (and you don't have to worry if it gets splashed by the pool) - at Nordies
2) A fun printed scarf to cover up chilly shoulders from air conditioning - found at H&M
3) A top with a little bit of sparkle for going out at night - via Gap
4) Comfortable flip flops for doing lots of walking - my broken-in Rainbow's fit the bill - at Nordies5) Flashy bright red nail polish - OPI's I'm not really a waitress - through Amazon
6) Covergirl lash blast mascara in black to make my lashes extra long and last through the heat- at Target