Thursday, June 14, 2012

Modern red

Modern red must also be code name for orange, because I swear this sweater is orange. It's even more orange when you join coworkers for a Euro Cup game at a German restaurant... (doh, it wasn't planned).


JCrew Factory: Vneck in modern flame; Blouse: H&M, Skinnies: Banana Republic; Necklace: Tiffanys (gfit)
Apologies for the frazzled hair and wrinkles as it was the end of the day. I own a normal JCrew version of the vneck and the factory version is just a bit thinner but I still love it. If it ever goes on sale again I'll prolly snap up another color or two just because they are so great to layer.

This weekend FH and I are off for our last wedding before ours - we're headed to Philly for the weekend. I'm especially excited as I've never been to Philly before and am fully prepared to eat a cheese steak (or 2) and see the liberty bell. Aside from that and the wedding, I'm hoping to explore a bit of a new city before hopping on a plane and coming home.

Speaking of weddings, we are now under TWO MONTHS! Can't believe how fast time is flying but to be honest I'm so excited. RSVP's have been rolling in and the responses/notes that people have been writing in make opening the mail that much more exciting. By far has been the best from my future brother in law which made me laugh for quite a bit.

The weather here in SF has been nice, albeit windy so I've been trying to soak up time outside on lunch breaks. This little guy was my buddy the other day and made me smile.

Hope your weekend is great... any big plans on your agenda?

1 comments:

  1. hahah it's orange!! but i love love you bright colors laura!!!

    eeps! can't believe you're getting married so soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs