Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Skirtaganza

With today being the first official day of summer and the sun actually being out on my lunch breaks I've been in a very skirt kind of mood lately. Couple that with JCrew's 30% off sale and my wardrobe is now home to several new colorful skirts.
Shirt: H&M, Skirt: JCrew (buy here), Shoes: BG
I wore this yesterday and the second I walked out the door a neighbor told me she loved it on me. So I'm glad I snapped this one up - I believe it came to about 35.00 with the discounts in store. I want to get a more bold and try pairing a green shirt with it, but I just don't know which shade would work best. I hesitated when I first tried it on in store but my sister uged me to go for it and I'm glad I did.

Silk blouse: Zara, Skirt: JCrew (different color here)
And here's today's outfit - I LOVE this skirt and I'm so glad I added it to my wardrobe (thanks mom!). I almost paired it with a plaid shirt this morning but I'm not to sure I'm that brave yet. ;)  And way at the bottom I'm wearing my spiked flats. Love these too! It gives me a little bit of edge with this outfit.

And a few other skirts that I picked up... Gondola stripe and the raj paisley pencil skirt.  I'm happy with my skirt choices but shaking my fist at Jcrew.. their sale is just too good!

Have you picked anything up at the JCrew sale lately?

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love all your skirt scores - I missed out on the raj paisley in my size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh love your skirts but i DIE over the floral print one.. that one is AMAZEBALLS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am insane for the garden print. I think I need this skirt now! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your new J.Crew floral skirt - SO pretty! And it looks fabulous with the chambray shirt :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all! :) i appreciate your comments so much!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs