On to happier things - 10 things that make me happy in no particular order.
- Books. Good books. Especially being able to read them in bed.
- Afternoon naps. Extra points if its on a day off.
- Traveling. I love going places, trying new things and just experiencing life differently.
- Coffee. Any time of day, I love coffee. Especially caramel macchiatos. And if salted caramel mochas were year round... I'm sure my hips would big bigger.
- A cozy sweater. Nothing tops feeling warm and snuggly in a sweater when the weather is bad or at the end of a long day.
- Photography. I should take my photos because it's really a good release for me. And when I get the shot I want... perfection.
|Shake shack. Mmmmm burger.|
- Food. Yup. I love food. A good burger, an awesome slice of cake... man. I should also probably go to the gym more.
- Sunny days. Even better when its on the weekend.
- Saturday morning showers. There's something just so great about starting the weekend off squeaky clean.. and its sometimes followed by brunch.
- Our own little family. I love my husband and our pets. I love that right now its just us and our little (cramped) apartment and we can snuggle and just be ourselves.
What are some of your favorite things?