Monday, May 13, 2013

A little bashful.

I'd be lying to you if I said I didn't have any embarrassing stories of myself. It seems as if half of them involve me saying/doing/or being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Booing an N'Sync song at a high school production because I was am a BSB fan got me some snide looks. And lests not forget slipping on a bowling lane and falling all the way down in front of my new boyfriend on the night I met all of his friends. Oh, and that time at the beach I got taken out by  rouge umbrella is one of DH's favorite stories to tell. And 5 days after I turned 21 when Dh's dad had to help me walk down their driveway after I had too many drinks at a family function..sweet move, Laura.

If anything, I definitely try to be more mindful of things that come out of my mouth.. and perhaps dodge those beach umbrellas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs