Saturday, May 25, 2013

Someone once told me...

11:23PM and I'm still making tonight's deadline for the blog every day in May!

The last Saturday question is about something someone once said. I figure I'll give you one nice and one not so nice.

The bad? A boy telling me he wouldn't go to a dance with me because I wasn't pretty enough. Yeah..more than 10 years later and I still remember it. I hid how badly I felt and shrugged it off, but unfortunately it's one of those comments that just stays with you.

The good? My husband always tells me I'm beautiful. :)

Sorry for such a short post today - had a blast with DH and another friend. Tired and ready for bed while they play video games.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs