Sunday, May 5, 2013

My friend Tiffany.

Today's write every day in May challenge is to write about a blogger or real life friend. While I do have a few blogs that I adore I really have yet to make a good friend or two, so I thought I'd dedicate today's post to my best friend since 1st grade - Tiffany.

Tiffany is probably the most kind, selfless person I know. She honestly doesn't have a bad bone in her body and will never, ever say anything negative about anyone. Tiffany is one of the very few people that I know of who put herself through college and getting her master's degree after being dealt with a few hard rounds in life. But - she has never, ever stopped - and for that I admire her so much.

I can always count on Tiffany to listen or make me laugh when I need it, and has been through my side throughout deaths in my family and was one of my bridesmaids in my wedding. She has a contagious laugh and when the two of us get together we always manage to come up with some new joke to keep going.

Everyone who meets Tiffany always seems to say the same thing - she is just the most gentle soul. I know she aspires to be a social worker with adoption cases and I know that one day she will get there.

From volleyball and basketball games as kids, going to rival high schools,  high school dances, college degrees, new boyfriends, breakups, the passing of our grandparents and the distance between us in miles getting longer I can always depend on her.

To my bestest friend for over 20 years - I love you girl and you deserve all of the good things that will be coming your way in life. :)

Who is your oldest and closest friend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs