Saturday, May 4, 2013

Words to live by

So I've decided that next week while I'm in Mexico for a few days if I can't get online for the every day May blogging challenge that I'll write in a journal and then upload later. I hope that works.. :)


I found this one on Pinterest awhile back and loved it right away. I know its more of a quote about love and all things flowery and romantic, but I also like to think of this when I'm faced with making an adult decision or something that is hard and I'm scared about.

The perfect example that I have is surrounding this is work right now. Two of my closest colleagues are being faced with a tough choice that may ultimately result in us parting ways. I've  been thinking a lot about what I should do when and if that happens. My gut instinct was to go with them or quit all together and start searching for a new job - but when I sat down and talked it out with DH and looked at my options...well... I have nothing to lose if I stay where I am. Truthfully and honestly, I can only begin to grow.

So while I might not be ready to leave them just yet - and quite frankly there may never come a time that I'm ready to - so I'm going to strap on my big girl panties and jump, hoping to learn a lot along the way and help further my career and personal growth while doing so. And this can be said about so many other things too - sometimes being a real adult is just hard.

Are there any quotes that you particularly like to think about or write on when you need some encouragement?

1 comments:

  1. fingers are crossed for you laura with whatever decision you make :) but some time away in the sun and some R&R i'm sure will definitely help clear your head and hopefully the decision will come naturally to you :)!! have a wonderful time love!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting! want to talk more? feel free to send me an email. :)

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs